In this post shortly after starting the site I came up with some goals to reach in September, here is my assessment of what happened.
- No Credit Card usage.
- Pay $550 onto my Credit Cards (Thus decreasing my debt a bit)
- Deposit $125 into my Mutual Funds
- Figure out where my Locked in Pension funds are and what control over them I have (longer term detail that needs to be addressed)
- Come up with a quarterly goal.
- No Credit Card usage
- Paid $550 onto the credit cards
- Deposited $125 onto the Mutual Funds
- Did not figure out what to do with my locked in pension
- Started Quarterly Goal, but not finished.
I know this is still not a proper net worth statement but I did manage to accomplish some of my goals. The one goal that was flat out not accomplished is one that unfortunately can wait since there is little changing with the pension fund at the moment.
But here’s a rough breakdown of my net worth at the end of September
|Credit Card #1||$ 4,781.05|
|Credit Card #2||$ 4,312.86|
|Line of Credit||$14,997.01|
I do have a pension plan worth about 30K that would put the assets total a lot higher but I have no access to this money and therefore I’m not including it. So my current net worth is – $38,282.88. This isn’t a good thing. But at least it’s a starting point for getting out of debt.