Since this whole being hyper aggressive with my goals isn’t working all that well I think this month I’m going to try to be a bit more aggressive in the execution but set some more realistic goals. The pocket money experiment is progressing well but I’m only into day 2 so time will tell how well it turns out. I think that for December when it comes to the actual goals I should try to limit the monetary hemorrhaging that often happens around this time of year. If I can accomplish this then maybe I’ll be able to achieve the goals.
With that said here are my goals for the month of December:
- Limit the credit card usage as much as possible.
- Get the credit card debt down to $11,000
- Use the money from the coin jar for my gifts ($350-400).
- Get my net worth over $10,000 again
- Invest $200 into mutual funds.
- Use pocket money for all non-bill related expenses in an effort to reduce spending.
- Track all expenses for the month.
[tags]Monthly goal, debt reduction, goals, credit cards[/tags]