Over the course of January I had a few ideas for changes I could make to the site and today I managed to get one of these ideas into place. The most noticeable change is that the weekly chart is now gone from the right navigation. I have replaced this with a new page on the site dedicated to the weekly budgets.
The new Weekly Budget page contains my weekly chart for the current week and links to the previous weekly budgets. Part of this effort was to ensure that I have a special spot on this site for my weekly budgets. They will still be regular posts but getting to them will be easier for people who are interested. Another thing this frees up for me is a bit of space where I had the weekly chart before. The goal for this new space will be a place for me to track my progress in achieving my financial goals.
After this is set up I am going to work on fixing the broken comments – I have contacted my hosting company only to receive an answer to a question I didn’t ask. Hopefully I’ll be able to resolve this quickly.